We are all responsible for fraud prevention and detection, no matter what role we have in our organization. Join us in this session as we examine the biennial Report to the Nations. Sponsored by the ACFE, this report is widely acknowledged as one of the most exhaustive data compilations on occupational fraud. Learn about the cost of occupational fraud, how fraud is perpetrated, and the profiles of the fraudsters and victims of fraud.
- Review the ACFE's biennial Report to the Nations.
- Recognize the cost of occupational fraud.
- Understand how fraud is perpetrated.
- Identify profiles of fraudsters and victims of fraud.
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals who would like to understand occupational fraud and develop measures to prevent and detect fraud.
- Head of Sales and Customer Success
Nancy Wu has spent most of her career working in consulting and auditing various accounting departments’ financial close processes for public and private organizations ($200 Million to $4 Billion).
Her published work around leveraging user behavior to design internal controls is archived in the Cornell University Library. Ms. Wu is also the author of a whitepaper that discusses management standards around the balance sheet reconciliation process. She is the subject matter expert on an award-winning webinar program that draws hundreds of sign-ups each month on topics ranging from internal controls over financial reporting, to month-end close infrastructure, to Finance tone at the top.
Ms. Wu currently leads sales... Read more
- (646) 833-3177
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
11:00 AM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.