In this webinar, participants will learn the ins and outs of business incorporation and compliance from small business expert and CorpNet.com CEO, Nellie Akalp. Through her businesses, Nellie has helped incorporate over half a million businesses across the United States. She will share insight as to why it is important to incorporate, how to incorporate, what entities to choose from, how to stay in compliance, and more. Attendees will takeaway valuable information to use for their own organizations and to share with their entrepreneurial clients.
- Understand why incorporating a business creates a shield to protect personal assets and also provides additional benefits
- Identify popular business entities such as the sole proprietorship, C Corporation, S Corporation and LLC and their advantages and disadvantages
- Recognize the importance of keeping a business compliant with the state and how to do so
- Learn how to streamline the incorporation and compliance process for clients
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accountants who serve entrepreneurial clients and growing businesses.
CPAs who run their own practices.
CFOs, controllers and other accounting professionals who are responsible for maintaining business filings.
- CEO and Co-Founder
Nellie Akalp is an entrepreneur, business expert, professional speaker, published author, and mother to four amazing kids. Nellie has dedicated her entrepreneurial career to helping other entrepreneurs and business professionals succeed at business ownership.
As CEO and Co-Founder of CorpNet.com, she has helped more than half a million small businesses and licensed professionals get their businesses and clients off the ground. She has developed a strong following within the small business community and has been honored as a Small Business Influencer Champion and was named women entrepreneur of the year by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
- +1 888 449 2638
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Law|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.