If you're looking for ways to improve your rank on Google, get more traffic to your website and increase your visibility online, this course is for you. We'll be focusing in on what Local Listings are, how you can engage with them and they can help you dominate online in your local market. After this course you'll be able to identify the key profiles that you must claim and how to optimize them once their in your possession. You'll also have a more clear understanding of the online search marketing world and how it works.
- Recognize what’s happening right now in online marketing
- Understand how local listings should fit into an overall online marketing strategy
- Identify simple steps you can take RIGHT NOW to build a dominant local listings presence
Who Should Attend
Firm owners, managers, and administrators looking to advance their firm's online presence.
- Founder & CEO
With a previous background in youth ministry, Nate Hagerty entered the tax industry in 2003 and became the Marketing Director of a regional tax firm in Virginia.
This firm grew from a small $50,000/year firm to one which took in over $4.3 million in tax prep fees alone in less than ten years, employing over 440 people with 23 locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee. From 2003 until 2006, Mr. Hagerty directed the marketing and sales of this company, as it yearly surpassed the sales of well-known national franchises in its 15 market areas. During this period, he worked as a coach and consultant to the tax and accounting industry, helping thousands of other tax business owners in th... Read more
- (913) 674-5965
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Monday, September 30, 2019
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Communications & Marketing|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.