Transitioning to ASC 842 is just the first phase of implementing the new lease accounting standard. Join the lease accounting experts from LeaseQuery as they discuss the processes you need to consider for long-term compliance. The LeaseQuery team will also discuss how to account for lease modifications and impairments under the new rules. As always, LeaseQuery’s accountants bring a clear-cut style to help you demystify lease accounting.
- Identify processes and tools needed for long-term compliance
- Identify lease modifications and impairments under ASC 842
- Understand how to prepare subsequent journal entries
- Identify operational efficiencies that are a byproduct of implementing ASC 842
- Basic understanding of ASC 842 standards
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals whose companies manage a medium-to-high volume of leases will benefit most from this event, along with CPAs who serve clients with a similar volume of leases.
- Technical Accounting Manager
A former Grant Thornton audit associate, Abdi helps LeaseQuery’s customers understand and implement the new lease standards. While at Grant Thornton, he assisted in the audits of various publicly traded and privately held clients. He also has experience as a general ledger accountant. Prior to LeaseQuery, Abdi earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting followed by a master’s degree in professional accountancy from Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business.
- (800) 880-7270
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, November 7, 2019
1:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.