It's time to show some love for the work horse of the financial close process -- balance sheet account reconciliations! Join us in this webinar, where we share best practices on how to think about the reconciliation work each month, when best to do reconciliations, how they should be prepared, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Understand how quality account reconciliations contribute to a strong balance sheet.
- Learn best practices related to balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Recognize how and when to prepare account reconciliations.
- Identify common pitfalls to avoid when preparing account reconciliations.
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Financial Controllers, Accounting Managers and other CPAs seeking to enhance their balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Head of Sales and Customer Success
Nancy Wu has spent most of her career working in consulting and auditing various accounting departments’ financial close processes for public and private organizations ($200 Million to $4 Billion).
Her published work around leveraging user behavior to design internal controls is archived in the Cornell University Library. Ms. Wu is also the author of a whitepaper that discusses management standards around the balance sheet reconciliation process. She is the subject matter expert on an award-winning webinar program that draws hundreds of sign-ups each month on topics ranging from internal controls over financial reporting, to month-end close infrastructure, to Finance tone at the top.
Ms. Wu currently leads sales... Read more
- +1 646 833 3177
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
1:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.