ASC 842 can present significant challenges for banks and financial institutions. The new lease guidance adds complexity to every aspect of the lease accounting process – from classification to disclosures. In this webinar, we’ll guide you through the new standard, how it will affect the banking industry, and ways to ease headaches in the transition process.
- Understand how financial institutions will be impacted by ASC 842
- Identify where to look for embedded leases
- Recognize pitfalls to avoid as you transition
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals working in banking and financial institutions with a medium-to-high volume of leases will benefit most from this event, along with CPAs who serve clients with a similar volume of leases.
- Technical Accounting Manager
Amanda Payne is a Technical Accounting Manager at LeaseQuery. She began her career at Ernst & Young (EY) in assurance services working with clients in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. There she was responsible for planning and performing audit procedures, collecting and organizing ongoing support from client management, and leading and presenting to client management and assurance teams in the Americas, India, and Egypt. Amanda earned a bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a Specialization in Professional Accounting from the University of Alabama and a master’s degree in Accounting from Troy University.
- +1 404 903 0573
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
11:00 AM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.