Identifying your company's policies is one of the most challenging aspects of adopting the new lease accounting standard. Join the LeaseQuery team for a webinar outlining the policies you need to consider implementing or adjusting, such as discount rates, capitalization thresholds, short term leases, asset class designation, and more. LeaseQuery’s lease accounting experts will also go over what you need to know when considering which practical expedients to adopt.
- Understand how your current policies may be affected by the new standard
- Identify considerations for developing your policies – discount rates, materiality, capitalization thresholds, etc.
- Understand practical expedients and their implications
- Basic understanding of ASC 842 standards
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals whose companies manage a medium-to-high volume of leases will benefit most from this event, along with CPAs who serve clients with a similar volume of leases.
- Technical Accounting Manager
Griffin Larkin is a Technical Accounting Manager at LeaseQuery. He began his career at TJS Deemer Dana, a CPA firm headquartered in Savannah, GA. There, he performed a variety of audit and assurance services while specializing in government accounting. Before LeaseQuery, Griffin was an audit associate at Bennett Thrasher, a CPA firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Griffin earned his B.B.A. in Accounting from Georgia Southern University.
- (800) 880 - 7270
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, October 10, 2019
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.