As the pace of business increases, organizations are relying more heavily on finance and accounting leaders to drive enterprise performance. To succeed in this environment, a future-focused CPA will leverage the use of business analytics to expand their scope of influence beyond controllership. This mindset will involve thinking beyond financial outcomes and considering cross-functional key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer loyalty, process improvement, employee learning & growth, and innovation. In this live webinar, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) expert Gary Cokins will illustrate how strategy maps, balanced scorecards, and KPIs can be designed and implemented to communicate strategic objectives across an enterprise along with how to measure customer profitability, and perform driver-based budgeting and rolling financial forecasts.
- Understand how to view enterprise performance management (EPM) as the seamless integration of managerial methods rather than as a process.
- Define how business analytics is an advance over business intelligence and where Big Data fits in.
- Identify and differentiate strategic KPIs in a balanced scorecard and operational performance indicators (PIs) in dashboards.
- Calculate product, service-line, channel, and customer profitability for analysis, insights and actions.
- Navigate implementation barriers such as behavioral resistance to change.
Who Should Attend
Finance and accounting professionals who desire to improve organizational and firm performance.
Gary Cokins is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems. He is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management, an advisory firm located in Cary, North Carolina. Gary received a BS degree with honors in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research from Cornell University in 1971. He received his MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management in 1974.
Gary began his career as a strategic planner with
- +1 919 720 2718
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, September 20, 2018
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Specialized Knowledge & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.