Self-Study Course Details
In this course, Erika Segal, the Associate Brand Manager at CPACharge, will walk through how payment technology plays a vital role in the way professional services firms build efficiency, improve cash flow, and grow their business. This course is perfect for any accounting professional or CPA firm who would like to modernize their practice and boost their bottom line in the process.
This course will cover:
- Modern clients’ expectations from professional services and how to exceed them
- How online payment solutions can help streamline your cash flow
- Best practices for protecting your clients’ payment data
- How reconciliation is simplified with online payment solutions
- Discover how online payment solutions can help streamline your cash flow.
- Identify best practices for protecting your clients' payment data.
- Recognize how reconciliations are simplified with online payment solutions.
Erika Segal is the Associate Brand Manager for CPACharge. Erika loves speaking about payment solutions and teaching professionals how to make their firm the best it can be. She has experience in communications, marketing, and customer service spanning over ten years.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.