Self-Study Course Details
There is no single topic that affects accounting professionals with such ferocity as sustained overtime. Work/life nirvana has been the goal of our profession for decades, yet we continue to face mounting hours despite countless advances in technology. During this course, Frank Castillo, CPA will unpack this topic, discuss the negative impact of sustained overtime and propose strategies to tame this monster.
- Recall key trends and statistics associated with overtime in the accounting profession.
- Identify key attributes concerning social anxiety and work addiction.
- Recall proven strategies to reduce number of hours spent working overtime.
I am the proud son of Francisco and Mercedes Castillo, two courageous Cuban immigrants who sought and found the American Dream. I was born in Boston, MA on April 15th; needless to say, my future as a CPA was predetermined!
My specialty? Restoring the natural balance of daily life by offering continuing education to awaken your mind during the day.... and deliver consulting services so you can sleep better at night.
My approach? Delivering on promises with integrity, thoughtfulness, and joie de vivre!
- Author of over 250 continuing professional education courses across various fields of study including personal development, accounting, taxation, regulatory ethics, economics, technology, and finance. Course delivery methods include self-study text, webinars and Nano offerings.
- Provide “Personal CFO” services to high net worth individuals, including executives, entrepreneurs, professional athletes, and performing artists. Tailor client specific solutions utilizing comprehensive tax and financial planning strategies.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.