Self-Study Course Details
What does it take to run a successful, modern CPA firm in 2021 and beyond? In this session, we will discuss how technology continues to reshape the way professional services firms like yours conduct business, and why a modern payment technology is crucial to providing an exceptional client experience today. We will also look at how client expectations are shifting and explore the ways online payments help you streamline your workflow—and boost your cash flow.
- Identify how technology continues to revolutionize business.
- Discover what it takes to deliver a great client experience today.
- Recognize the changing costs of doing business in 2021 and beyond.
- Identify how payment technologies help you optimize workflow and cash flow.
Erika Segal is the Associate Brand Manager for CPACharge. Erika loves speaking about payment solutions and teaching professionals how to make their firm the best it can be. She has experience in communications, marketing, and customer service spanning over ten years.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.