Self-Study Course Details
The AICPA's Auditing Standards Board has issued numerous standards that are effective in 2023. We'll review the impact of the changes to auditing estimates, risk assessment, noncompliance with laws and regulations (NOCLAR), as well as the changes coming down the pike for quality management. This course will keep auditors up to date on the work of the ASB.
- Identify the impact of SAS 143 on audit engagements
- Identify the changes to risk assessment as a result of SAS 145
- Recognize the core elements of quality management
- Discover the new inquiries required by SAS 147
- Identify the changes to group audits
- Prior experience with GAAS
Melisa F. Galasso is the founder and CEO of Galasso Learning Solutions LLC. A CPA with over 15 years of experience in the accounting profession, Melisa designs and facilitates courses in advanced technical accounting and auditing topics, including not for profit and governmental accounting.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.