Self-Study Course Details
In this course, Chris Harper CPA will explore the nature of analytical procedures, with a significant emphasis placed upon professional standards involving the use of analytical procedures in audit and review engagements. Chris will walk participants through practical examples to illustrate the application process.
- Identify the nature of analytical procedures.
- Recognize design and implement analytical procedures for professional engagements.
- Discover the AICPA’s guidance for utilizing analytical procedures in audit and review engagements.
- Basic working knowledge of audit and review engagements and working with Microsoft Excel.
Chris Harper, CPA, MBA is the Director of Education at Hungerford Nichols and an affiliate instructor of accounting for Grand Valley State University. A frequent speaker and instructor, Chris has taught a variety of continuing education courses on accounting, tax, and finance topics.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.