Self-Study Course Details
In this course, Rob Stephens, CPA will provide a financial overview of the entrepreneurial journey from startup to operational decisions to exit planning. You will also hear from a business banker guest speaker who explains what lenders look at when deciding whether to make a loan to a small business.
- Identify the sources of cash for a small business.
- Explore types of business structures.
- Recognize key financial components of business plans and strategic planning.
- Discover the lending criteria for business loans.
- Explore how to assess the profitability of pricing changes.
- Basic understanding of cash flow concepts.
Rob Stephens is the Founder of CFO Perspective, where he provides courses and tools for superior business performance. He has been quoted in Forbes, U.S. News and World Report, Business Insider, Business News Daily, and many other news sources. Rob has a 25-year career that includes serving as CFO for two banks and a health clinic system. He was also Director of Operations at a $4 Billion bank and SVP of Finance of a $2 Billion credit union. Rob is an adjunct instructor for the MBA program at Gonzaga University.
Rob holds a Masters of Science in Personal Financial Planning and a Graduate Certificate in Financial Therapy from Kansas State University. He received a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Washington and is a CPA.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.