Self-Study Course Details
Accounting practitioners, both near and far, would be quick to agree that regulatory ethics is the bedrock of our profession. But where to begin? Countless regulatory agencies exist, each with their own set of rules and standards. In this course, Frank Castillo, CPA will examine each of the regulatory bodies that practitioners should be mindful of, along with overarching standards pronounced by each agency. Additionally, he will address changes to the current CPA licensure model along with global trends in business ethics.
- Recall which branch of ethics is closely aligned with regulatory guidance in organizations.
- Identify prevailing global trends in business ethics.
- Identify key concepts practitioners should be mindful of when practicing across different jurisdictions.
- Recall various ethical standards pronounced by select rule making bodies.
I am the proud son of Francisco and Mercedes Castillo, two courageous Cuban immigrants who sought and found the American Dream. I was born in Boston, MA on April 15th; needless to say, my future as a CPA was predetermined!
My specialty? Restoring the natural balance of daily life by offering continuing education to awaken your mind during the day.... and deliver consulting services so you can sleep better at night.
My approach? Delivering on promises with integrity, thoughtfulness, and joie de vivre!
- Author of over 250 continuing professional education courses across various fields of study including personal development, accounting, taxation, regulatory ethics, economics, technology, and finance. Course delivery methods include self-study text, webinars and Nano offerings.
- Provide “Personal CFO” services to high net worth individuals, including executives, entrepreneurs, professional athletes, and performing artists. Tailor client specific solutions utilizing comprehensive tax and financial planning strategies.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.