Self-Study Course Details
Objectives and Key Results, also known as OKRs, have become very popular for improving company performance. They have powered success at companies like Intuit, Google, and Intel. OKRs can be used by the smallest to the largest companies. OKRs improve your company’s performance by increasing focus, employee engagement, alignment, agility, and innovation.
In this course, Rob Stephens, CPA will walk you step-by-step through:
- The basics and benefits of OKRs: Get a solid foundation of the basics and learn why OKRs are so powerful.
- The OKR cycle: I show you the steps from setting stretch goals to scoring achievement.
- Managing with OKRs: Master the tips and tricks to implementing OKRs.
- Recognize the steps to setting OKRs
- Identify an objective and a key result
- Recall OKR scoring best practices
Rob Stephens is the Founder of CFO Perspective, where he provides financial consulting and education to small businesses. He has been quoted in Forbes, U.S. News and World Report, Business Insider, Business News Daily, and many other news sources. Rob has a 20-year career that includes serving as CFO for two banks and a health clinic system. He was also Director of Operations at a $4 Billion bank and SVP of Finance of a $2 Billion credit union, where he was Program Manager of an investment advisory group with $170 Million in assets under management. Rob is an adjunct instructor for the MBA program at Gonzaga University.
Rob holds a Masters of Science in Personal Financial Planning and a Graduate Certificate in Financial Therapy from Kansas State University. He received a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Washington and is a CPA.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.