Automation generally super charges any process and brings its value to the forefront. See how infusing automation such as ART (our month end close solution), into your close can get you to the next level of closing. We will share a live demo of SkyStem's solution, ART and share the key elements of month-end close automation.
Through ART, we'll take a look at:
• What month-end close automation entails
• Which process steps can and should be automated
• Benefits of achieving process automation, and
• Why it is so much better than a manual process
- Identify the key elements of month-end close automation.
- Understand the benefits of process automation.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Financial Controllers, Accounting Managers and other CPAs seeking to enhance their month-end close.
- Head of Sales and Customer Success
Nancy Wu has spent most of her career working in consulting and auditing various accounting departments’ financial close processes for public and private organizations ($200 Million to $4 Billion).
Her published work around leveraging user behavior to design internal controls is archived in the Cornell University Library. Ms. Wu is also the author of a whitepaper that discusses management standards around the balance sheet reconciliation process. She is the subject matter expert on an award-winning webinar program that draws hundreds of sign-ups each month on topics ranging from internal controls over financial reporting, to month-end close infrastructure, to Finance tone at the top.
Ms. Wu currently leads sales and customer... Read more
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
3:00 PM EST (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.