Accountants often have a firsthand view into the challenges business owners face with managing time tracking for their organization. According to studies, 44% of business owners struggle with timesheet errors on a weekly or even daily basis. Identifying pain points and solving them can not only improve compliance and workflow management, it can lead to time savings and a sense of relief. Implementing proper time tracking practices can save business owners thousands of dollars each year and increase visibility for better managerial oversight. Join Raya Wasser as she shares about the best and worst time tracking practices, and how you can use this knowledge to help your clients solve their time tracking pain points once and for all.
- Identify how businesses can protect profitability by tracking billable and unbillable time efficiently and effectively
- Recognize common time tracking practices that help to reduce staffing costs
- Discover methods to improve workflow processes and reduce administrative time while improving visibility
- Understand how professional time tracking solutions can increase employees' sense of value and improve retention
- Recognize best practices to improve compliance
- None required
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accountants who manage time tracking systems and processes for their organization or on behalf of their clients.
- ProPartner Program Manager
Raya Wasser has 10+ years specializing in solving employer challenges with fresh solutions for maximizing employee productivity and protecting profitability. She relishes supporting clients by creating an oasis for informed decision-making, with follow-through to ensure a painless transition to their chosen solution.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Date & Time
Thursday, October 22, 2020
11:00 AM EDT (see additional timezones)
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.