Do you have a client proposal coming up? Board presentation that you’re feeling nervous about? Internal training you need to lead? If you’re one of the many CPAs who would rather work 2,500 hours a year than stand up in front of a group to explain the new leasing standard, you’re in the right place. This webinar will cover new ways to engage your audience that allow you to feel more confident heading into any meeting where you need to share an idea, cover financial results and their meaning, teach a concept, or persuade someone to take action. We will show you how improv techniques can help you adapt to unexpected questions and even tell a story where you think it can’t possibly live!
- Identify the top reasons presentations fall flat with an audience
- Learn how to create a better presentation by avoiding common pitfalls
- Explore how improv techniques can increase presenter confidence and connection
Who Should Attend
Forward-thinking CPAs who desire to become more confident in public speaking and help their teams do the same.
- Kristen Rampe Consulting
Kristen provides leadership development, retreat facilitation, coaching and training to forward-thinking accounting professionals and their firms.
She helps CPAs connect, communicate, and prosper with their clients and teams. Her blog, ‘Accounting Made Awesome’ features her deep industry knowledge peppered with astute industry satire.
Before founding her company in 2011, Kristen worked in public practice for ten years. She was named a Woman to Watch by the California Society of CPAs in 2011 and one of the “20 Under 40” by the CPA Practice Advisor in 2017. In her non-work time, Kristen can be found adventuring outdoors with her twin-sons, cooking, or taking improv comedy classes. Sh... Read more
- (616) 219 - 0375
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, October 25, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Personal Development|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.