What does it take to run a successful, modern CPA firm in 2019 and beyond? In this session, Amy Mann, Director of Communication at CPACharge, and Dustin Hall, Director of CPACharge, discuss how technology continues to reshape the way professional services firms like yours conduct business, and why a modern payment technology is crucial to providing an exceptional client experience today. They'll look at how client expectations are shifting and explore the ways online payments help you streamline your workflow—and boost your cash flow.
- Identify how technology continues to revolutionize business.
- Learn what it takes to deliver a great client experience today.
- Recognize the changing costs of doing business in 2019 and beyond.
- Understand how payment technologies help you optimize workflow and cash flow.
Who Should Attend
Solo, small, and mid-sized CPA firm owners or staff members who are interested in improving their billing and payments processes.
- Director of CPACharge
Dustin Hall is Director of CPACharge - a fintech company based out of Austin, TX that specializes in payment processing solutions for CPAs. Dustin holds numerous marketing, sales, and software certifications and previously served as VP of Digital Experience at Springbox, President of Firesnap, Inc., and Director of Digital Strategy for the Business Marketing Association SoCal Chapter (SoCalBMA). Dustin was also an active member and speaker on digital marketing, sales and automation for the ProVisors network of attorneys and CPAs.
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Management & Organization|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.