In Part 6 of LeaseQuery's six-part series, lease accounting expert George Azih will walk through the quantitative disclosures required under ASC 842 and IFRS 16 to help you prepare for the new reporting requirements. George will address each line item one by one, using the same format the FASB used in its example.
- Recognize the new lease accounting disclosure requirements under ASC 842
- Recognize the new lease accounting disclosure requirements under IFRS 16
- Understand the FASB example for quantitative lease accounting disclosures
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals whose companies manage a medium-to-high volume of leases will benefit most from this event, along with CPAs who serve clients with a similar volume of leases.
Contact email@example.com to request the recordings and course materials from parts 1-5.
- Founder & CEO
George Azih Is LeaseQuery’s Founder and CEO. Prior to founding LeaseQuery, George worked in Technical Accounting and Accounting Research for a Fortune 500 company, specializing in lease accounting, debt modifications and hedge accounting. Prior to that, he worked in a CPA firm specializing in audits of financial institutions (banks and insurance companies). He holds a Bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Georgia, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the Georgia Society of CPAs.
George is considered a leading expert on lease accounting and has been chosen to speak about this topic to numerous groups at different events including Bloomberg Magazine, Crowe Horwath, the Georgia Soci... Read more
- (800) 880 - 7270
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, June 20, 2019
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.