The reality is that whether you’re on a 1-day close or a 10-day close, there are some fundamental commonalities that all strong accounting departments share when it comes to the month-end close. So please join us for an informative webinar where we share the processes and steps that are being followed by teams that are GOOD at closing the books. Because just like anything else, when we get good at something, it becomes fun!
- Understand the key elements of executing a strong month-end close.
- Recognize best practices employed by strong accounting departments.
- Identify ways your team can streamline month-end close.
Who Should Attend
CFOs, Financial Controllers, Accounting Managers and other CPAs seeking to enhance month-end close.
- Head of Sales and Customer Success
Nancy Wu has spent most of her career working in consulting and auditing various accounting departments’ financial close processes for public and private organizations ($200 Million to $4 Billion).
Her published work around leveraging user behavior to design internal controls is archived in the Cornell University Library. Ms. Wu is also the author of a whitepaper that discusses management standards around the balance sheet reconciliation process. She is the subject matter expert on an award-winning webinar program that draws hundreds of sign-ups each month on topics ranging from internal controls over financial reporting, to month-end close infrastructure, to Finance tone at the top.
Ms. Wu currently leads sales... Read more
- +1 646 833 3177
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
11:00 AM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.