As accounting professionals, you may have clients who are struggling with business formation and compliance paperwork. Your clients need your expertise and in this webinar, Nellie Akalp, CEO of CorpNet.com, will share how to expand your services and turn your advice into recurring revenue. Nellie will share the benefits of adding business filing services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services, and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services without increasing your existing workload, staff, or overhead.
- Benefits of adding business filings services such as incorporation, LLC filings, registered agent services and annual compliance management and filing to your existing accounting services
- Why adding these services is a win/win for both you and your clients
- Recognize that you can offer these services without giving legal advice
- Identify short-term and long-term services you can offer
- Understand how you can add business formation and compliance services without increasing your existing workload
Who Should Attend
CPAs and accountants who serve entrepreneurial clients and growing businesses.
CPAs who run their own practices.
- CEO and Co-Founder
Nellie Akalp is an entrepreneur, business expert, professional speaker, published author, and mother to four amazing kids. Nellie has dedicated her entrepreneurial career to helping other entrepreneurs and business professionals succeed at business ownership.
As CEO and Co-Founder of CorpNet.com, she has helped more than half a million small businesses and licensed professionals get their businesses and clients off the ground. She has developed a strong following within the small business community and has been honored as a Small Business Influencer Champion and was named women entrepreneur of the year by the National Association of Women Business Owners.
- +1 888 449 2638
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, November 15, 2018
3:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Administrative Practice|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.