When done right, outsourcing can dramatically increase your firm’s productivity and create a unique competitive advantage by providing additional capacity, particularly during times of peak demand. Join Todd Steinberg as he shares the different types of outsourcing – domestic vs. offshoring – and the types of business processes that are best suited for this model. With busy season less than three months away, this is a must-attend webinar for anyone looking into outsourcing and offshoring to gain a better understanding of the advantages of utilizing a global delivery model.
- Learn why offshoring has become a real and viable option for accounting firms.
- Learn how to successfully choose the right team members for your offshore team.
- Identify the true value of building an offshore team to grow your firm's capacity.
- Understand the necessary requirements for a successful offshoring effort.
Who Should Attend
Firm owners, managers, and those in public practice.
- Vice President
- GKM Tax
Todd Steinberg brings more than 20 years of experience emphasizing all aspects of sales & marketing in the accounting & tax industry. Specializing in working with accountants, Todd is well-versed in a variety of areas including: sales coaching, mergers & acquisitions, practice management, and integrating financial planning into a tax practice.
Todd is sought after speaker at regional and national conferences as a thought leader in the accounting industry. Todd is passionate about sharing his experience with accountants and financial advisors in an effort to help them develop strong strategic partnerships.
- (609) 870 - 8116
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, October 4, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Specialized Knowledge & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.