The online marketing landscape has drastically shifted in the past year for professional service firms. So, how do you cut through the clutter and A) identify the highest-leverage activities your firm should be doing online and B) (more importantly) how do YOU break through the noise and reach your best prospects? This session will provide you with a framework for how to evaluate your online marketing activities, as well as proven, best practices for dominating your local online market, NOW in 2018 and beyond.
- Discover how TaxProMarketer generated 600+ calls from online sources of new business for one of their CPA firm clients during busy season — and did it in a way that their competition couldn’t match.
- Learn "SERP STACKING”: How to dominate the search engines using Maps, Local Listings and other “hidden” sources and create MULTIPLE links to your firm’s content on the first page of pertinent Google results.
- Recognize how to put social media marketing on auto-pilot — so scores of targeted prospects for your services can find you and hire your firm.
- Filter the jargon and overwhelm of the internet marketing landscape in 2018 to zero in on the CRITICAL components of an online marketing machine.
Who Should Attend
Solo, small, and mid-sized CPA firm owners or staff members who are interested in accelerating their social media & marketing activities.
- Founder & CEO
With a previous background in youth ministry, Nate Hagerty entered the tax industry in 2003 and became the Marketing Director of a regional tax firm in Virginia.
This firm grew from a small $50,000/year firm to one which took in over $4.3 million in tax prep fees alone in less than ten years, employing over 440 people with 23 locations throughout Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee. From 2003 until 2006, Mr. Hagerty directed the marketing and sales of this company, as it yearly surpassed the sales of well-known national franchises in its 15 market areas. During this period, he worked as a coach and consultant to the tax and accounting industry, helping thousands of other tax business owners in th... Read more
- +1 913 674 5965
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
2:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.