In this webinar, attendees will be introduced to advisory services that will enhance the human resource functions of their clients. These suggestions will serve as a foundation of service offerings for accounting firms that wish to build an HR advisory practice.
- Discover what human resources advising services are
- Recognize reasons why human resources advising is a viable service offering for accounting firms
- Identify services that firms can offer when establishing an HR advisory practice
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs who desire to add HR advisory services to their firm's offering.
Caleb Newquist is Editor-at-Large at Gusto. In 2009, he became the founding editor of Going Concern, the one-of-a-kind voice on the accounting profession, serving in the role for 9 years. Prior to Going Concern, Caleb worked as a CPA for nearly 6 years in New York and Denver. He lives in Denver with his wife, daughter, and two cats. You can follow him on Twitter at @cnewquist.
- (855) 434-8417
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, June 20, 2019
3:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Management & Organization|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.