Even though learning about macros seems to be intimidating, Jim makes it FUN in this one-hour Introduction to Excel Macros webinar. In the webinar, Jim will explain in easy-to-understand language and show you how to create macros as he creates a BINGO game using the tools in Excel WITH NO CODING! The Macro Recorder is an awesome tool that is very easy to learn, so if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user, you'll be able to follow along with no problems. In fact, we'll finish the webinar with everyone on the session playing the completed BINGO game. The winner will win one of Jim's Excel training courses, valued at $299.00!
- Create and use the RAND() or Random function.
- Identify how to use the Data Fill functionality.
- Recognize how to create a custom sort list.
- Open the Macros dialog box and explore the different functionalities therein, including: Run, Step Into, Edit, Options
- Create macros using the Record Macro functionality.
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking to improve Excel skills.
- Finance and Accounting professionals seeking to improve analysis skill set
This webinar will provide a "hands on" lesson of Excel features. Participants should have Microsoft Excel installed prior to attending the webinar.
- Excel CEO
Mr. Cline graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Taxation from the University of Houston in 1989. His first job was at Arthur Andersen where he worked in the Tax and Real Estate Appraisal departments. After seven years with Arthur Andersen, Mr. Cline became the Manager of Revenue Services at Service Corporation International (SCI), the largest funeral home and cemetery consolidator in North America. Currently, he is the Director of Ad Hoc Reporting and Information Support at SCI.
In 2005, Mr. Cline started developing a course that would train accountants in his group in Microsoft Excel. He realized that even recent college graduates didn’t possess the Excel skills needed to work... Read more
- (713) 481 - 6515
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Computer Software & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.