Ethics for Accountants presents new information on recent changes in the AICPA Code of Conduct and provides new information about international rules for accountants from the International Accounting Ethics Standards Board. Herb Rubenstein will explore current events and encourage a proactive approach to ethics. In addition, the course provides ten ways for accountants to consult with their clients and help improve the ethics of the organizations they serve. This course will advise you about how to improve your reputation in the ethics field which will promote business development and success with your clients.
State Boards that accept NASBA Sponsored Ethics CPE:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VT, WV
Additional States who approved Encoursa Ethics CPE:
- Identify Ethics Rules and Recent Changes to the AICPA Code of Conduct and International Organizations
- Learn How Sustainability Now Impacts Ethics Through the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Learn How the Rules of Ethics are Merging With Government Regulations Globally
- Learn About the Business Opportunities for CPA and Finance Professionals in the Field of Ethics
- Identify Ways to Improve the Ethical Practices of Companies and Organizations
- None required.
Who Should Attend
CPAs and other financial professionals interested in ethics as it relates to the accounting profession.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colo... Read more
- (999) 999-9999
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Friday, October 11, 2019
12:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Regulatory Ethics|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.