An effective board of directors will collectively guide a company's affairs toward prosperity. The right planning, selection process, and management is critical in positioning a board of directors for success. In this webinar, Herb Rubenstein, lawyer and educator, will discuss the most crucial elements in establishing and managing a successful board of directors. Whether you are on a board, provide oversight, or advise clients on governance matters, you will not want to miss this event!
- Understand how to help select excellent board members and form committees.
- Learn how to evaluate a board.
- Learn how to manage a board and help them set goals.
- Learn the legal responsibilities of a board
- Learn about advisory boards and their role.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, advisors, anyone looking to learn more about establishing and managing a succesful board of directors.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colo... Read more
- (999) 999-9999
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
1:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Management & Organization|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.