If your firm accepts credit card payments or is thinking of doing so, don't miss this session. The payment card industry has high standards when it comes to collecting and storing clients' payment information. Learn what you must do to ensure you are complying with the rules of the payment card industry and protecting yourself from potential data breaches.
- Identify common security threats to CPA firms
- Recognize key methods to secure your networks, internal systems, and data
- Understand what security standards to look for in third-party vendors
Who Should Attend
CPAs, managers, owners, and administrators of accounting firms who process client payments.
- Director of CPACharge
Dustin Hall is Director of CPACharge - a fintech company based out of Austin, TX that specializes in payment processing solutions for CPAs. Dustin holds numerous marketing, sales, and software certifications and previously served as VP of Digital Experience at Springbox, President of Firesnap, Inc., and Director of Digital Strategy for the Business Marketing Association SoCal Chapter (SoCalBMA). Dustin was also an active member and speaker on digital marketing, sales and automation for the ProVisors network of attorneys and CPAs.
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, June 27, 2019
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Management & Organization|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.