An effective policy and procedures manual should provide a roadmap for how any accounts payable function is run. It will help your staff avoid making duplicate or erroneous payments. It can provide assistance in shortening audits and help with training. In this webinar, you'll learn how to create and update your accounts payable policy and improve the efficiency of your accounts payable function.
Added Bonus: Each attendee will receive a three-page outline they can use to create a policy and procedures manual for their own organization.
- Identify How to create an accounts payable policy from scratch without sidelining a staffer.
- Learn to update an existing policy that has not been changed in years.
- Identify how to utilize your policy to run a more efficient accounts payable function.
- Learn how to avoid errors and fraud by correctly setting up the policy.
- Learn how to make the policy more user-friendly.
- A basic understanding of the accounts payable function.
Who Should Attend
Accounts payable managers, directors, supervisors, analysts, associates, and other professionals who have a vested interest in learning optimal accounts payable strategies.
Mary S. Schaeffer is the founder of AP Now, a B2B learning and information company focused on creating business intelligence around the accounts payable and payment functions. She has written 18 business books, created a number of CPE self-study courses, customized training and online training events. Schaeffer is a frequent and popular speaker at both online and live events. Previously she held positions as an Assistant Treasurer for the Equitable Life Assurance Society, a Financial Risk Manager for O&Y and a Corporate Cash Manager for Continental Grain. She has an MBA in Finance from NYU and a BS in Mathematics from York College (CUNY).
- +1 302 836 0540
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, June 13, 2019
2:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.