Business valuation is a fascinating practice area for corporate finance professionals and public accountants alike. Whether you are seeking to perform annual impairment testing or advise your clients on the value of their business, this webinar will provide a framework for you to better understand the profession and primary approaches to valuation. Liz Briggson, CPA and Manager with Adamy Valuation, will introduce key concepts related to business valuation and walk through the three primary approaches to value a business.
- Discuss current trends and approaches to further step into an advisory role for your clients.
- Learn the applications for business valuation and history of the standards.
- Explore the primary approaches to business valuation.
- Identify what to look for when working with a valuation professional.
Who Should Attend
Accountants, CPAs, and Financial Professionals who are looking to advance their understanding of the principles and approaches of business valuation.
- Team Member & Speaker
Liz Briggson joined the Encoursa team in 2017, bringing a unique mix of accounting, finance, and sales experience. A self-described lifelong learner, Liz is passionate about education and helping people reach their potential.
Liz's corporate finance experience includes progressive finance roles with Kellogg Company, Amway, and Open Systems Technologies. At Amway, Liz was responsible for management reporting for Amway’s portfolio companies and financial planning & analysis for Amway’s finance and executive divisions. Prior to that, Liz served clients in the utilities, insurance, and manufacturing industries in the assurance practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Today, in addition to being... Read more
- (616) 558-5646
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
3:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Specialized Knowledge|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.