What does it take to run a successful CPA practice in 2018 and beyond? In this webinar, Amy Mann, Director of Communications for CPACharge will discuss how payment technology continues to reshape the way professional services firms like yours conduct business. She'll also explore how client expectations are shifting and examine the ways payment technology can help you streamline your workflow—and boost your cash flow.
- Identify how the Digital Revolution is impacting the accounting profession.
- Recognize what makes a great client experience in 2018 and beyond.
- Understand how the costs of doing business are evolving to include new technologies.
- Consider how CPAs are using new payment tools to optimize workflow and cash flow.
- None required.
Who Should Attend
Owners, partners, and managers of accounting firms interested in upgrading their firm's payment technology.
- Communications Director
Amy Mann is Director of Communications for Affinipay and CPACharge. Amy is passionate about sharing the possibilities of payment technologies with leaders of accounting and law firms. She has experience working in the legal, financial services, and research industries over the past decade.
|Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Date & Time
Thursday, December 13, 2018
3:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Business Management & Organization|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes. For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.