Self-Study Course Details
Leadership and Ethics have always been intertwined. In 2021 it is more important than ever for accountants to embrace ethical leadership roles. Those working in firms can use this opportunity to sell more ethics related accounting advisory services and, at the same time, improve their accounting practice. Those working in industry can use this opportunity to improve the ethics and leadership within their organizations.
In this course, author and lawyer, Herb Rubenstein, will walk through leadership theory and practice, and specific leadership and ethics-based accounting services that are in high demand. He will also provide a clear road map to help clients and your own organizations be more ethical and sustainable.
- Identify leadership theory and best practices that will help you become a better leader.
- Recognize how to navigate ethical dilemmas that often arise during uncertain times.
- Discover new services that accounting professionals can provide to expand their accounting practices and increase their influence in their own organizations.
- Identify organizations in addition to the AICPA that contribute to ethics for accountants.
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colorado Denver's Global Energy Management Program.
Encoursa is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Webinars: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard 1 hour after a webinar concludes.
Self-Study: CPE certificates will be accessible through your dashboard immediately after passing the qualified assessment.
For specific instructions on accessing your CPE, please see our FAQ section on our support page.
- Multiple Attendees on Webinars: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event to let us know. For group signups for paid events, please contact us.